Wednesday, November 13, 2013

A picture of my lunchbox

Tuesday, November 12th, 2013


I ummed and aahed for some time before I decided that yes, I would post a picture of my lunchbox on the worldwide web. It's probably not the lunchbox some of you would prefer, but it's undoubtedly the lunchbox most of you are glad to see.
Anyway, the first thing I do when I get home from work is make my lunch for the next day. I have to do it straight away while I'm in "work mode" otherwise I'd get too relaxed to bother with it. I make a good packed lunch - healthy bread with healthy fillings, fruit such as berries or apple or both, sometimes chopped celery or a piece of cheese (and sometimes, as here, a naughty sausage roll), plus a bag of crisps (today it's Skips - "extra tingly on your tongue!").
I used to go to the shop every day to buy sandwiches, those meal deal things, but the amount of salt and preservatives in those pre-packed sarnies is scary. I see people devouring them every day and wonder why they don't make their own sandwiches like me. It's much more rewarding, and the best thing is you can choose your favourite sandwich fillings all the time - AND you know what's in what you're eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment