Thursday, December 10, 2015

December 10 - Rick Cosnett


Each day in December I'll be celebrating a handsome man. You may ask why, but there's no meaningful reply I can give other than: why not? They'll be revealed over the next 31 days in strict alphabetical order, so no favouritism. And you never know, I might celebrate 31 women in January...!

RICK COSNETT, 32
This is my first - and probably only - Zimbabwean choice! Again, like Matt Barr and Lucas Bryant earlier in the list, Rick's not a name or face you might know. I only really know him as playing Eddie Thawne in The Flash, but he has also had regular roles as Wes Maxfield in The Vampire Diaries (2013-14) and the 2015 series Quantico. He's another one of those wide-smiled blonds (hello Mr Barr!) who wins me over, but apart from the looks, Rick has one other trick up his sleeve - his voice. Boy has he got a sexy, gravelly, growly voice. I was gutted when he was killed off in The Flash, but I don't suppose that means he'll never be back. And I could always tune in to Quantico if I was feeling deprived.


No comments:

Post a Comment