Saturday, December 05, 2015

December 5 - Lucas Bryant


Each day in December I'll be celebrating a handsome man. You may ask why, but there's no meaningful reply I can give other than: why not? They'll be revealed over the next 31 days in strict alphabetical order, so no favouritism. And you never know, I might celebrate 31 women in January...!

LUCAS BRYANT, 37
We're five days into this project and we've come across our second Canadian. I think Canadian guys must have something extra that connects with me! Lucas is not a name, and probably not a face, many people are likely to recognise. He's best known for playing Nathan Wuornos in the fantasy series Haven (2010-15), but also appeared in the 2012 film The Vow. Ironically, I haven't seen either of these, and in fact I haven't seen anything Lucas has ever acted in. I have Haven box sets to watch, but the reason I put him on this list is because he really sums up that classically handsome, blue-eyed look I seem to go for. In some way he has much in common with William Baldwin (see December 2). I don't go for blandly handsome guys as a rule, but Lucas has something very manly about him, while also coming across as approachable and fun. Maybe one day I'll crack open that Haven Season 1 box set and find out more.


No comments:

Post a Comment