Monday, December 28, 2015

December 28 - Stuart Reardon


Each day in December I'll be celebrating a handsome man. You may ask why, but there's no meaningful reply I can give other than: why not? They'll be revealed over the next 31 days in strict alphabetical order, so no favouritism. And you never know, I might celebrate 31 women in January...!

STUART REARDON, 34
I've only really discovered this guy in 2015, and what a revelation he's been (often literally!). To follow him on twitter is to follow a man of such ridiculous beauty that it's hard to understand why he isn't better known outside of sport (he's a rugby player, don't you know!). He's also a model, and seems to pull off any look he tries - slicked back hair, scruffy curls, beard, you name it, he's tried it and rocked it. He's also got tattoos, something I don't usually go for, but in Stu case they do complement his physique and look great on him. He's not gone overboard, like so many other men (I'm looking at you, Messrs Beckham and Levine!). Stu's also a great advocate for inspirational speaking, and tweets uplifting remarks and messages all the time. And he tweets pictures of his body too, which I always find very uplifting.


No comments:

Post a Comment