Tuesday, December 22, 2015

December 22 - Dylan McDermott


Each day in December I'll be celebrating a handsome man. You may ask why, but there's no meaningful reply I can give other than: why not? They'll be revealed over the next 31 days in strict alphabetical order, so no favouritism. And you never know, I might celebrate 31 women in January...!

DYLAN McDERMOTT, 54
When I saw Dylan in American Horror Story: Murder House in 2011, I couldn't believe he was 50 years old. He's aged very well, and has probably got better over the years, his ruggedness working for him. He's come a long way since Hamburger Hill in 1987, and if you look at him in that, when he's just 26, he really hasn't changed all that much in the intervening 25 years. Lucky him. Let's hope Father Time doesn't catch up with him too soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment