Thursday, December 17, 2015

December 17 - David Giuntoli


Each day in December I'll be celebrating a handsome man. You may ask why, but there's no meaningful reply I can give other than: why not? They'll be revealed over the next 31 days in strict alphabetical order, so no favouritism. And you never know, I might celebrate 31 women in January...!

DAVID GIUNTOLI, 35
I mean, blimey. Look at those eyes! David is the title character in the successful US fantasy series Grimm, in which he fights off various monsters disguised as humans. After a first series when it looked like the programme makers were actually trying to underplay his good looks, the series really took off when they dressed him better and did great things with his hair. The current series is the fifth and final so I'm very interested in seeing where David's career takes him next.


No comments:

Post a Comment