Wednesday, December 02, 2015

December 2 - William Baldwin


Each day in December I'll be celebrating a handsome man. You may ask why, but there's no meaningful reply I can give other than: why not? They'll be revealed over the next 31 days in strict alphabetical order, so no favouritism. And you never know, I might celebrate 31 women in January...!

WILLIAM "BILLY" BALDWIN, 52
Well, he's 52 now, but I'm more of an admirer of him when he was younger, in the 1990s. One of my favourite films is 1991's Backdraft, which also starred Kurt Russell and Robert De Niro, and I have always thought Billy was perfect in that. As a testosterone-fuelled 15-year-old, Billy pretty much summed up what I liked in men. He was just so handsome, lovely eyes, great hair. No, he isn't the world's greatest actor, but he's more than adequate in films such as Sliver, Flatliners and Fair Game. But for me, it'll always be Billy in Backdraft!


No comments:

Post a Comment