Monday, December 21, 2015

December 21 - Matthew McConaughey



Each day in December I'll be celebrating a handsome man. You may ask why, but there's no meaningful reply I can give other than: why not? They'll be revealed over the next 31 days in strict alphabetical order, so no favouritism. And you never know, I might celebrate 31 women in January...!

MATTHEW McCONAUGHEY, 46
I've had a soft spot for this guy ever since I saw him in A Time to Kill back in 1996. He is pretty old school in Hollywood (or as old as modern Hollywood will allow) - he's a reckless, devil-may-care personality with an edge that makes him fun and slightly dangerous. I've followed his career closely over the years, and love him in U-571, Frailty, Reign of Fire and, of course, the wonderfully fulfilling Magic Mike. I like his hair and his cheeky dimples when he smiles, and that wild, unpredictable look in his eyes. And the fact he plays the bongos naked with his pals just adds to his dangerous allure.


No comments:

Post a Comment