Thursday, December 03, 2015

December 3 - Matt Barr


Each day in December I'll be celebrating a handsome man. You may ask why, but there's no meaningful reply I can give other than: why not? They'll be revealed over the next 31 days in strict alphabetical order, so no favouritism. And you never know, I might celebrate 31 women in January...!

MATT BARR, 31
This is an unusual one, I know, because he's not exactly famous, but I've been a fan of Matt's ever since I saw him in the fantastic, but sadly now forgotten, 2008 series Harper's Island. It was a TV series about a bunch of vaguely annoying, preening jocks and prom queens sunning themselves on a paradise island who get stalked and slashed by a mystery killer. Matt played the devil-may-care Chris Sullivan in the series and always seemed to me to possess better than average acting skills compared to some of his co-stars (such as Christopher Gorham, and the lamentable Katie Cassidy). You might also have seen Matt in One Tree Hill, Hatfields & McCoys or Sleepy Hollow. I usually find myself attracted to dark-haired guys, but blond Matt had something about him - he was sexy, as well as handsome. Not every good-looking man is sexy, and too many people confuse the two. It's possible to be one, but not the other. Matt Barr is both.


No comments:

Post a Comment