Sunday, December 06, 2015

December 6 - John Cho


Each day in December I'll be celebrating a handsome man. You may ask why, but there's no meaningful reply I can give other than: why not? They'll be revealed over the next 31 days in strict alphabetical order, so no favouritism. And you never know, I might celebrate 31 women in January...!

JOHN CHO, 43
Just as I find something inherently sexy in a Canadian guy, I also often find myself drawn to Korean guys. John Cho is best known for playing the 21st century Sulu in the Star Trek film franchise, but I first encountered him in the promising but ultimately cancelled TV show FlashForward in 2009 (it was one of those "mystery arc" programmes cooked up in the wake of the success of Lost). He first found fame as Harold Lee to Kal Penn's Kumar Patel in Harold & Kumar Get the Munchies (2004) and its sequels Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay, A Very Harold & Kumar 3D Christmas and the forthcoming Harold & Kumar Get Droned. They're not Oscar-worthy films, it's safe to say. But John is a talented, handsome Asian-American actor whose star really has soared, and now you can see him in blockbusters such as the 2012 Total Recall remake, and hit TV series such as Sleepy Hollow. He usually has great hair too!


No comments:

Post a Comment