Friday, December 18, 2015

December 18 - Ryan Gosling


Each day in December I'll be celebrating a handsome man. You may ask why, but there's no meaningful reply I can give other than: why not? They'll be revealed over the next 31 days in strict alphabetical order, so no favouritism. And you never know, I might celebrate 31 women in January...!

RYAN GOSLING, 35
Ooh look, another Canadian. They just have a look, don't they? There's something ruggedly friendly about them (I know, because I've met plenty of Canadians and they're all lovely). Now, as with Lucas Bryant (December 5), I don't think I've ever actually seen Ryan in anything. Never seen The Notebook, never seen Drive, never seen The Place Beyond the Pines. But I have seen pictures of him, and from that alone I just know he's deserving of a place on my list. He's apparently slated to appear in the new Blade Runner film, whenever that actually happens, so maybe that's when I'll get to see Ryan actually move!


No comments:

Post a Comment