Friday, December 11, 2015

December 11 - Stephen Dillane


Each day in December I'll be celebrating a handsome man. You may ask why, but there's no meaningful reply I can give other than: why not? They'll be revealed over the next 31 days in strict alphabetical order, so no favouritism. And you never know, I might celebrate 31 women in January...!

STEPHEN DILLANE, 59
Now this guy is one of the oldest of my choices (but not the oldest - that's yet to come!). Stephen is also one of the sexiest men I know of, he just has it in him. It's natural, innate, part of his DNA. He's best known for playing Stannis Baratheon in Game of Thrones, but I first knew of him when he was much younger - 31, in fact - in a long-forgotten thriller called The One Game (1988). I think Stephen has it all - the rugged, handsome looks, the distinguishing greying hair, the slightly intimidating stare. He demands you take him seriously, and I certainly would!


Stephen in Welcome to Sarajevo (1997).
Sexy at 40!

No comments:

Post a Comment