Tuesday, December 29, 2015

December 29 - Paul Rudd


Each day in December I'll be celebrating a handsome man. You may ask why, but there's no meaningful reply I can give other than: why not? They'll be revealed over the next 31 days in strict alphabetical order, so no favouritism. And you never know, I might celebrate 31 women in January...!

PAUL RUDD, 46
This guy smashed into the big time with his role as Ant-Man earlier this year, and it's seeing that film that turned him from a good looking guy into a blimey-he's-husband-material kinda guy! My earliest memory of him is from the 2008 film Role Models, which seems to be on Channel 4 in the UK every other week. He's very handsome and possesses a quirkiness and a sense of humour which offsets his looks to make him a much more rounded, regular guy. I guess that's why they cast him in Ant-Man, because the central character has to come across as realistically incredulous. And he does not look 46, simple as.


No comments:

Post a Comment